Cutting Edge Education for the Digital Future: Convergence of HPC, Big Data, ML and IoT
Bridging the Gap between Applications and Supercomputing: a New Master’s Program in Computational Science
Iosif Meyerov, Alexander Sysoyev, Anna Pirova, Natalia Shestakova and Mikhail Ivanchenko
Educational Course “Introduction to Deep Learning using the Intel neon Framework”
Valentina Kustikova, Nikolay Zolotykh and Maxim Zhiltsov
New Master Program "Cognitive Systems"
The development of competence in practical work with big data in mastering the master's program in the field of "Business Informatics"
Igor Prokhorov, Nikolai Morozov, Anna Norkina and Anton Filatov
The Role of Student Projects in Teaching Machine Learning and High Performance Computing
Andrey Sozykin, Anton Koshelev and Dmitry Ustalov
Некоторые вопросы подготовки кадров в области Суперкомпьютерных технологий для Цифровой индустрии
Юрий Болдырев, Алексей Боровков, Владимир Глухов and Ольга Картавенко
The impressive progress of supercomputer technologies actively contribute to the emergence of many prospective directions for the development of modern science, technology, business and industry. The seminar is oriented on the discussion of the best practices and problems of training highly qualified personnel who can successfully use the high potential of convergence of Superсomputer Technologies, Mathematical Modeling, Big Data, Machine Learning and Cognitive Technologies, Internet of Things in the era of active digital transformation of our life.
Topics of Interest
- Educational programs for training, retraining and advanced training;
- Training courses and laboratory works;
- Master's degree programs;
- Successful experience in training and research projects;
- The potential of e-learning and examples of on-line educational resources;
- Forms and methods of cooperation of scientists, teachers and specialists in the development of new educational materials;
- Best practices of interaction with the IT industry;
- Topics of the workshop and school education
and other related topics.
Within the framework of the seminar, the training programs for the presentation of educational programs, training courses, and laboratory training in the field of supercomputer education may be organized.
Language: Russian, English (without simultaneous translation).
Rules of Paper Submission
- April 1 - abstract submission
- April 15 - paper submission
- May 15 - author notification
- May 30 - camera ready submission
- Gergel V.P., UNN (co-chair)
- Sokolinskiy L.B., SUSU (co-chair)
- Boldyrev Yu.Ya., StPPU (co-chair)
- Antonov A.S., MSU
- Bukhanovskiy A.V., ITMO
- Voevodin Vl.V., MSU
- Gazizov R.K., UGATU
- Mashechkin I.V., MSU
- Meyerov I.B., UNN
- Modorskiy V.YA., PSTU
- Popova N.N., MSU
- Yufryakova O.A., NArFU
- Barkalov K.A., UNN (Academic secretary)
All questions about participating in the workshop should be directed to Konstantin Barkalov, email@example.com.